By and Large, Managing a medical practice today is not at all easy. Actually, Practices are burdened with almost daily new regulatory issues. Its almost impossible for a provider to focus on the care of their patients and keeping in compliance with all the new changes. For this reason, our practice management services are being utilized everyday.
Sunlife Solutions Mission
The mission of Sunlife Solutions Practice Management is to give all physicians the tools and information they need to build rewarding practices and improve patient care.
Practice Management Objectives
1. To help all physicians enhance their skills in all aspects of practice except for the strictly clinical, especially the following:
·Providing high-quality, patient-centered care.
·Computerizing practice and maximizing the usefulness of information technology.
·Leading team-based systems of care.
·Diagnosis and procedure coding.
·Career and practice development.
·Working with health plans.
·Navigating developments in Medicare and other federal health care programs.
·Balancing the demands of professional and personal life
2. To move all physicians to action by publishing articles and tools that are immediately useful.
3. To support all physicians’ in their day to day operations.
4. To advance technologies by inspiring and equipping all physicians the most up to date and user friendly EHR system in practice today.
5. To be constructive, inclusive, optimistic, and solution-focused while acknowledging the economic and administrative challenges of practice.
6. To serve all physicians regardless of practice setting, practice size, or employment status.
7. To maintain service and support excellence and physicians’ trust by dedicating ourselves to the AMA principles of accuracy, fairness, and balance. Finally, keeping physicians’ needs in constant focus.